: MY 2nd

man
02-22-2004, 08:40 PM
CLOSED BOOK
My dear closed book
I wonder why are u refusing to show me what is inside you,
Still keeping your words from reach?
I cannot stand by you when you close and Im reading the silent only.
Wishing the wind blow this covers away, or the light shine though and show me a way to know what hidden in u (As men get stoke in a problems they first try to figure their way out, unlike the
women whom keep searching of HOW dose it happened?)
So I tried and tried,
Magic: I dont know a bit on that
Violence; it wont respond
Soft; also failed

Then I looked to you in a petty, and asked you want me to burn you and forget all about u
I simple cannot go back when I start a task. I will spend my life beside you until the rain fall in that cementy cover and soften the barriers, at that time I will be able to read you in a LOUD VOICE.

02-24-2004, 05:36 PM
They say that book is the closer friend HOW come your friend doesnt trust you!
It just question I think you should be so simple so the book trust you and give you all the secrets inside it one friend of me said to me that silent is language so could U learn that for a book! Yes maybe the women say HOW but thats because we care so much and we dont like to be blind so how could the rain open a book with a cementy cover could it be!!!!
I really like it so much so dont u stop here its a very nice try I like it more than I could say

man
02-24-2004, 06:44 PM
thnx Al maha..
the reason i wrote it here , is becoz i wanna share some feeling with the others . and the languge i've used is so defficult coz it is the languge between me and myself . i can't understand it too...but at the end it is words on a paper !!! nothing more.

all the best 24